It has finally occurred to me that there might just be some people out there, in the world, who do not follow me on Twitter OR Facebook, and – moreover – that these people shouldn’t miss out just because they only follow my site – which is supposed to be the main hub of my activity anyway! Very remiss of me. So, I have some news and updates to share with you:
• I have set up a GoFundMe page, and am striving to raise enough money to get myself to Eroticon USA in October. If you can, please donate and help me get across the pond.
• Strummed (left) – which contains my story, And the Midnight Trio – is now available as a paperback as well as an eBook.
• In addition to my work here, I am now writing for Life on the Swingset as well. My weekly blog, The Novice Non-Monogamist, is about my experiences in non-monogamy, and how I am navigating alternative takes on relationships.
• Somehow I managed to persuade the glorious Molly Moore to come on board and co-host the all new (It Girl. Rag Doll) Podcast with me! A new episode every month, full of laughter, filth, and thoughtfulness.
• About seven months ago I posed for artist, JP Rakehorn. Last week I was delighted to see that the photographs he took of me had yielded something good (right). You can find more of his work on his site, or you can ‘Like’ his Facebook page.
• Speaking of Facebook pages, you can ‘Like’ mine too – Harper Eliot’s It Girl. Rag Doll. You’ll get all my updates as well as reading recommendations via @TheReadingPress. (Although I won’t lie to you: following @HarperEliot on twitter is still the best way to stay in touch with me.)